Sunday, September 19, 2010

Welcome to Israel

Earlier today I arrived in Tel Aviv Israel for a two week trip to explore an amazing country--truly a miracle today by its mere existence.

I am still quite jet lagged after about 20 hours of travel time, but the history of this place is quite fascinating. I think it is fair to say that there is no other place that has the historical significance as Israel does.

I am looking forward to God blessing and encouraging me on this journey. I pray that through this experience I will grow closer to Him and will ultimately be able to teach the Word with more clarity and passion!

The history is amazing. I am currently spending the night in Joppa--the place Jonah ran to in Jonah 1:3. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow...I am hoping to get a good at the spot he took off from!

No comments: