Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fireproof YOUR Marriage!

Last Thursday I had the treat of officiating the marriage of two of my very good friends Dave and Kacey Langat! I am so happy for them. I have been praying that God would bring Dave a godly woman for many years--He did! There is much to the story, but all I want to share is that God delivered in a might way. If you are single and desire to be married, trust and honor God...He will provide in His timing!

Anna's mom spent the morning with Grace, so Anna and I decided we would spend the day at the movies...a double header (Anna's first time). We saw "An American Carol" and "Fireproof."

The second movie was amazing. If you are married, I HIGHLY encourage you to make plans and take your spouse on a date. My suggestion: See the movie, then go to dinner! This movie will encourage and motivate you in powerful ways.

I love my wife so much and am so thankful for her. She is a great wife and mome...God has blessed me indeed!

No comments: